Wednesday, June 13, 2012

'scuse me

Chatter girl aka big sister is a chatterbox(it follows, doesn't it?)
She can talk till thine kingdom come. Without pausing. She started talking very clearly very early, and at 2 1/2 spoke more clearly than most of the almost 4 year olds in her play school class.

It's really nice, but when she starts talking, no one, not even her father and I can get a word in!
We recently had a visitor, and since she was chattering so much, I decided to teach her to say 'Excuse me' when she needed to say something.


Me and Friend were chitchatting.

Big sis: ' scuse me, blah blah blah blah blah,bla............".....in,.hhmdsuysj etc
Me: didn't I tell you to excuse yourself before talking?
Big sis: but I said ' 'scuse me, b..hdhhdnjdk.jjdjdhhj....djjjjd
Me: when you say 'excuse me', you need to wit for whoever is talking to finish and then you can talk.
Big sis: but Mummy....gflgdnkhfmhfhngly,.....s..skis,l...etc
Me: you didn't say 'excuse me'
Big sis: 'scuse me', blah ,blah blah.,jsbsm..shgggxsjsn.dhehemjdggsge


I gave up.

No comments:

Post a Comment