Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The impatient telly

So yesterday evening Chattergirl asked if she could watch TV.

Chatter dad and I don't watch much tv and want to raise our children the same way. But we don't want to over do it, I've heard of six year olds who have never watched tv in their lives! Anyway, that's a story for another post.

It was 4:30 pm when she asked, and I told her she could watch TV from 18:00. She kept asking, so to distract her, I ran a bath for her.
She had fun playing with her boats and at about 17:30-

Chattergirl: mummy, I'm ready to come out of the tub now.

Chattermummy: don't you want to play in the bath a little longer?

Chattergirl: mummy, the tv is waiting impatiently for me, and it would be a pity to make it wait don't you think

Chattermummy:LOL. You mean you are impatient to watch tv, you cheeky girl

Chattergirl: actually yeah, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment