Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday chatter: The Chatterbox gene. E.

I met my friend, we got chatting and by the time I looked at my watch, it was too late to attend that event.

No that wasn't chatter mama or chatter papa, that was chatter grandpa, my dad. You see, chatterbox genes really exist and they run in families, and it even attracts other chatter boxes.
That's how chatter girl met her new best friend at her godmother's wedding las weekend and they both became inseparable. She really had to be convinced(very firmly, * ahem cough*) that she needed to sit at our table and not at little Malina's family's table.

'_'

And that's how I met Chatterdad, about 12 years ago, recognised a kindred chatter gene and we haven't stopped chatting since.

Now, the chatterbox gene is recessive in some people, more about that next week Friday.

Have a lovely, chatty weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment